Why choose managed
Why our clients ask us to manage their properties
- Late rents are chased and collected.
- No phone calls from your tenants day or night.
- No need for you to inspect and visit your property.
- Our team has over 21 years experience and knowledge in renting and managing property. We have an excellent track record in managing problems and using effective mediation solutions should a dispute arise.
- You will not need to invest your precious time into making the calls for quotes when stuff breaks down.
- We take care of absolutely everything.
- Our fees are 100% tax deductable, and therefore deducted from your tax liability.
We take care of all your maintenance
We respond to your tenants maintenance issues quickly. As well as getting the issues assessed, quoted for and fixed, we can also complete property upgrades and complete refurbishments.
We work to resolve problems
At Bookaroom we always try to avoid getting to the point of conflict. We endeavour to provide solutions to problems which may arise during the tenancy. The Residential Tenancies Boards main role is to provide a dispute resolution service for landlords and tenants. We will respond on behalf of the landlord and present the required documentation should a dispute arise through the PRTB. Fees for this service will be assessed on an individual basis.
Our Landlords can sit back and literally let us take care of everything
We have a very strict policy in relation to rent arrears. If tenants continue to re-offend with late payments, we act swiftly always keeping the landlord up to date. We ensure payments are strictly monitored, reducing risk for our landlords.
A) Letting & Management Service
Fee: Finders fee of 60% of the first month’s rent and 10% of the monthly rent thereafter.
Fees are subject to V.A.T @ 23%.
B) Let Only Service
One month’s rent. Subject to V.A.T.